Lockdown has shown us how essential digital tools are to engage with parents, top up our CPD and prepare for Covid-safe early years settings.
There are many benefits to ‘going digital’ – that is, transferring from paper-based observations, parent communication and reporting, to an online system. Right now, the main benefit is that digital systems are Covid-secure, as they reduce the need for prolonged, close contact with parents and unnecessary paperwork.
We understand that getting your setting digitally ready may seem overwhelming, but it doesn’t have to be.
Register with Kinderly now and get:
- Free 30-day trial of award-winning, childcare management software Kinderly Together.
Instantly streamline processes, increase efficiency and enhance parent communication and engagement. You’ll capture and share children’s learning journeys against the EYFS framework without the need for paperwork. It includes EYFS observations and learning journals, accounting and invoicing packages.
- Free Digital Documents. From childminding contracts to accident forms for you to send, sign and store digitally. No more paper documents!
- Free access to our CPD platform, Kinderly Learn for 30 days. Interactive bite-sized microlearning with over 35 hours of learning ‘bites’, 300 short courses across 50 topics at your fingertips.
- Weekly EYFS-based activities to use in your setting and share with your families.
- Access to our highly rated webinars, featuring leading early years experts and tapping into current hot topics.
- 5* Customer support only a click away!
- Plus! 15% off your first 6 months when you subscribe to Kinderly Together
You’ll get an additional 20% off our standard pricing when you subscribe to Kinderly Together!
Need help getting set up?
Our friendly support team can help you every step of the way AND help get your setting active if you don’t have time.
Terms and conditions apply.