This book giveaway is organised by Kinderly – a trading name of Nursery Book Limited, registered in England & Wales (registered Number: 08632404). Vat registration No: 182 7633 86. For any questions in regards to this package, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Details of this promotion
Kinderly is giving away 3 x copies of June O’Sullivan’s book – 50 fantastic ideas for sustainability – a great source of original ideas to encourage children and practitioners to reuse every day, easy-to-source items, some of which might have otherwise gone to waste.
This promotion is valid between 9th November 2021 and 17th November 2021.
- Participants must be at least 18 years old to enter
- To enter the competition, you must be a resident of England, Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland.
- Only one entry per person
- Participants must register and attend Kinderly’s June O’Sullivan webinar on Wednesday 17th November 2021 6.30pm-7.30pm (UK time).
- Participants that register to attend the webinar but do not attend will be excluded fr0m the prize draw.
- The competition is not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of Kinderly or Bloomsbury.
- Any company or user registering from outside the UK will not be eligible for this promotion.
Winner selection & announcement
- There will be 3 x winners selected at random (from all eligible attendees).
- The winners will be selected by the end of the webinar and announced at the end of such webinar by a member of the Kinderly team.
- The winners will be emailed to confirm they have won one of the books.
- If a chosen winner does not respond to correspondence in 48hrs, a new winner will be selected. This decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize will not be transferable to another person.
- No part of the prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- This book giveaway is provided by Bloomsbury Publishing Plc. Registered in England No. 01984336. Registered Office: 50 Bedford Square, London, WC1B 3DP
- Bloomsbury will send out the books to the chosen winners by post. You will need to consent to provide them with your postal address so they can fulfill the delivery of the prize.
- Kinderly and Bloomsbury cannot be held responsible for any prizes lost, damaged or stolen after they have been sent.
- Please note we may change these Terms and Conditions at any time. You should check our website regularly for any changes that apply from the date they are uploaded.
- By entering this promotion you agree that you will be legally bound by both these Terms and Conditions.
- By entering you are agreeing to the terms and conditions in our privacy statement.
- Kinderly reserves the right to alter and/or stop this promotion at any time.
For any queries in regards to this promotion, please email email@example.com