- This event has passed.
EYFS 2021: Your Questions Answered – Live panel Q&A
Wednesday 30th Jun 2021 @ 7:30 pm - 9:00 pmFree
Have you still got questions about the revised Early Years Foundation Stage that will be introduced in England from September 2021?
In this special, extended 90-minute FREE webinar, our expert panel will be representing different sectors of early years and answering pre-submitted questions on:
- The best approaches to doing observations and recording evidence from September
- How to plan effectively and what planning might now look like
- The need for a curriculum map under the revised EYFS
- How to track children’s learning, development and progress
- The place of parent reports and cohort trackers
- How to provide evidence for EHCP / inclusion funding applications
- How to record a child’s starting points and transitions to school
This webinar is appropriate for early years practitioners working with children aged 0-5 years.
A former nursery manager and qualified teacher, Liz Pemberton is now a recognised contributor and commentator within the Early Years sector. She shares her knowledge as The Black Nursery Manager on social media, and works towards the development of anti-racist pedagogy within the sector.
Dr Sue Allingham
Dr Sue Allingham started her career as a teacher and an Early Years Lead before becoming a Local Authority Early Years Adviser. Moving into research, Sue gained an MA then a Doctorate, both in Early Childhood Education. She is now an Independent Consultant, Author and Trainer, with publications on Transitions in the Early Years and Emotional Literacy in the Early Years.
Bridgit Brown & Chloe Webster
Bridgit Brown and Chloe Webster together run Pebbles Childcare, – an award-wining childminding company. They were recognised as ‘Childminding Business of The Year’ at the Nursery World Awards in 2018 and have been shortlisted twice at the prestigious TES School Awards for ‘Early Years Setting of The Year’.
Register to attend this FREE webinar:
- Kinderly Members: Please log in to your Kinderly Learn account to book your place
- Non-members: Register HERE.
While you wait…
You might want to have a look at our EYFS 2021 hub packed with free, expert resources to help you stay up to date with your practice.