Leanne Galloway – Preparing for Ofsted with confidence
Wednesday 25th May @ 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm£5
Would you like to feel more confident in your next early years inspection? With the revised Early Years Foundation Stage Framework now in force, you’ll need to be working with the new education inspection framework and the early years inspection handbook.
If you’ve not been through an inspection before or it’s been quite some time since your last, then this webinar will help you feel more prepared.
Join early years consultant and former headteacher Leanne Galloway to learn about:
- The range of inspection activities
- The three ‘I’s; Intent, Implementation and Impact
- Key judgements
- Ofsted myth- busting
How to watch this webinar
- Existing Kinderly member? – please log into Kinderly Learn to book your place…
- LIMITED OFFER: If you are NOT a Kinderly member, book your place on this webinar now for only £5 including VAT!
NOTE! The £5 will be refundable if you join Kinderly Learn.
- We’ll send you a coupon to the value of £5 off your subscription should you join Kinderly Learn by the 1st June 2022.
- You’ll receive your Zoom link within 24 hours prior to the webinar.
About the speaker
Leanne Galloway is a specialist Early Years teacher, leader and consultant. She was previously Head of Early Years Centre at the Harrow International School, Bangkok and Principal of Early Years at Harrow Little Lions, Shanghai.
IMPORTANT: You should receive an email confirmation of your £5 webinar purchase within 30 minutes. Your ZOOM link will be sent to your email account within 24 hours of the webinar . However, if you do NOT receive your confirmation email within 30 mins of registering please contact the Kinderly support team (via chat on our website) so we can assist you. And remember, after registering to always, always check your spam/junk folders!🧡