Birth to 5 Matters: What does it mean for you?
Wednesday 14th Apr @ 7:30 pm - 9:00 pmFree when subscribing to Kinderly Learn
The revised Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) comes into place in England in September 2021. To help you implement this framework into your setting, the new Birth to 5 Matters guidance will be available from the end of March 2021. Written by a coalition of early years bodies and experts, the document aims to provide ‘guidance for the sector, by the sector’. Find out more from Nancy Stewart, Project Lead for Birth to 5 Matters, about this important new guidance, including:
- Who developed Birth to 5 Matters, and why?
- How does it work with the EYFS statutory framework?
- How can settings use it to help develop practice and support babies, toddlers and children to flourish?
OFFER: Subscribe to Kinderly Learn webinar & CPD from only £6/month +VAT (use code Learn40 at checkout) and get all the extra perks:
- Named certificate: With every webinar you attend – live or on-demand – you will receive a special certificate with your name on it! Save it in your CPD log to demonstrate learning to Ofsted, your manager – or just yourself!
- Watch on-demand: Can’t attend a live webinar? Don’t worry – you can watch any webinar again at any time and get a CPD certificate! There are over 50 webinars for you to choose from, delivered by early years experts.
- Priority booking on all webinars
- Access to over 400 micro training courses on Kinderly Learn
Already a Kinderly member?
Log into Kinderly Learn to book your place…
IMPORTANT: After registering with the link below you should receive a ZOOM link in your email account. However, if you do NOT receive your confirmation email within 30 mins of registering please contact the Kinderly support team (via chat on our website) so we can assist you. And remember, after registering to always, always check your spam/junk folders!🧡
About the speaker
Nancy Stewart is currently the Project Lead for Birth to 5 Matters, developing non-statutory guidance for the early years sector. As an early years consultant, trainer, presenter and writer, she is a nationally recognised expertise in early years development and learning. Her extensive experience includes co-authoring the original Development Matters guidance, providing expert advice to the Tickell review of the EYFS, and acting as Senior Adviser with the National Strategies.