- This event has passed.
Supporting children with social, emotional and mental health needs in the early years
Wednesday 29th Sep @ 7:30 pm - 9:00 pmMembers only, join now to book your place.
In this 1.30hrs Kinderly webinar, wellbeing expert Sonia Mainstone-Cotton will share with you strategies to support children with social, emotional and mental health needs in early years.
This webinar is appropriate for early years practitioners working with children aged 0-5 years.
You can read Sonia’s Kinderly blogs on wellbeing:
- Supporting yourself and your family through Covid-19
- Wellbeing 2021: A guide for early years practitioners
- Lockdown tips: Supporting young children’s mental health after lockdown
- The benefits of yoga for children
OFFER: Subscribe to Kinderly Learn webinar & CPD from less than £2 per week and get all the extra perks:
- Named certificate: With every webinar you attend – live or on-demand – you will receive a special certificate with your name on it! Save it in your CPD log to demonstrate learning to Ofsted, your manager – or just yourself!
- Watch on-demand: Can’t attend a live webinar? Don’t worry – you can watch any webinar again at any time and get a CPD certificate! There are over 50 webinars for you to choose from, delivered by early years experts.
- Priority booking on all webinars
- Access to over 400 micro training courses on Kinderly Learn
Already a Kinderly member?
Log into Kinderly Learn to book your place…
IMPORTANT: After registering with the link below you should receive a ZOOM link in your email account. However, if you do NOT receive your confirmation email within 30 mins of registering please contact the Kinderly support team (via chat on our website) so we can assist you. And remember, after registering to always, always check your spam/junk folders!🧡
While you wait…
You might want to have a look at our EYFS 2021 hub packed with free, expert resources to help you stay up to date with your practice.
About the speaker
Sonia Mainstone-Cotton is an early years trainer and consultant, specialising in early years wellbeing. As a qualified mindfulness teacher and experienced nurture consultant, Sonia supports both children and adults with their emotional wellbeing. Her most recent publication for Routledge is “Supporting children with social, emotional and mental health needs in the early years”. Sonia holds both a BA Honours in Early Childhood Studies and an MA in Early Years Education.